Awesome marker for panel lining.

juise

After picking up a Gundam Panel Liner Marker at my local hobby shop, I felt like there is still something better out there. It's called Prismacolor Premier 005 by Sanford! I know Sanford makes Sharpie's but the 005 point is much finer then anything else at my local art store. So I thought I'd share the find.

Cool! Do you have any pictures of your work with one of them? I've seen them at the hobbie store, but I hadn't considered using them. I want to do the wash technique, but I have an SD Gundam that I wouldn't mind using it on.

They are great for pure black (clean anime style) lines. Just don't use them over some flat paints or clear coats, especially dull. I found out the hard way after going through two of them that the tips get permanently clogged and won't flow. Nope, solvents won't clear it out; it gets in the material. Use them before the clearcoat, but test to make sure it won't run (found that out the hard way too! - MT