Post pictures of your video game console and/or PC setup!

Spatula

Post pictures of your video game console and/or PC setup!

As stated in the title, I’ve cultured a rather bizarre internet hobby, and that is to check out other people’s various gaming/pc/HDTV setups to get ideas of how I would set mine up. Throughout my explorations on various sites including CNET, [H]ardforum, AVSforum, IGN, and the likes, I’ve seen the good, bad, and absolutely ugly. In this thread, post pictures of your HDTV, PC and entertainment media setups, just for fun.

A few simple rules to follow:

1) Keep images to a maxium of 800 X 600 (or smaller) to not stretch the forum tables.

2) Host your images on photobucket, imageshack, or other image hosting websites. Do not attach your images.

3) Post a clear description of what is in your setup including the specs for your TV/PC/Consoles to reduce spam posts that just depict a picture of your setup with not any real discussion value.

4) Please please please! Try to get the best picture that is possible with a decent digital camera. Nothing makes your setup look worse than it really is with a terribly poor web camera/cell phone camera gimmick. I understand not everyone here can exactly afford an SLR or high quality digital camera ( I just so happened to get a Canon Rebel XT SLR just recently) but try to minimize the blur and maximize the focus with good lighting and all.

5) Mods are free to adjust any of the rules as they see fit, naturally.

So to kick things off, here’s my setup:

IMG_5754.jpg

Samsung LNS 4095D HDTV LCD – 40 inch

Xbox 360 Elite

Playstation 3 60 GB upgraded to 160 GB

Playstation 2 - big box old school style – 39000 SCPH

Nintendo Wii

Panasonic DVD-S53

Monoprice 5 X 1 HDMI switcher

Sennheiser 555s for audio (not pictured)

SHOW ME YOUR TIE!