PSP Gundam Battle Chronicle

Morpheus

I just bought GBC two days ago and I already finished with the EFSF, EFSF and AEUG storyline.

However I got stuck with Delaz Fleet story line mission "Man of Destiny", how the hell I can stop GP03 with my MS (I used Gerbera Tetra), that thing is more difficult than Neue Ziel :wacko:

Can anyone help me before I throw my PSP away?

(Backseat modding) this probably should go into the PSP thread, no? :ph34r:

The best way is pretty much to wait for GP03 to get hung up on the perimeter of the level, then unload a SP into it. Gerbera's IIRC is a All Shoot one, so you need to get up close and personal or else it'll mostly miss. I finished Delaz initially using Cima's Gelgoog with that tactic, then came back later with a MS that had a melee SP to get my S Ranking.

Also, going back later with a Psycho Mk II and instakilling the GP03 using the Psycho MkII's IMBA default melee attack is just hilarious.

I just bought GBC two days ago and I already finished with the EFSF, EFSF and AEUG storyline.

However I got stuck with Delaz Fleet story line mission "Man of Destiny", how the hell I can stop GP03 with my MS (I used Gerbera Tetra), that thing is more difficult than Neue Ziel :wacko:

Can anyone help me before I throw my PSP away?

I don't think you get the GP02 until you finish the storyline, so...

I'm hoping that, by now, you know how to use your special attacks? If you do, ignore this, if you don't, don't feel too bad, I didn't figure it out until I got to Neue Ziel on the EFSF side. Just in case (and for anyone else who might be reading this topic), it's your primary ranged weapon + melee. Don't waste your SP gauge on powered shots (guard + primary ranged).

Now, remember that the GP03 has a I-Field, so you need to use a Mobile Suit with a good solid ammo weapon and either a solid ammo special or a powerful melee special. As Dendrobius suggested, the Gelgoog Marine (either one) is actually a better choice than the Gerbera Tetra.

Also, take a look at your upgrades. You want to upgrade the attack of the weapon being used in the special, as well as your HP and beam weapon defense (mobility and turning will help too), even into the red beyond the "maxmium."

Hope that helps. Good luck!

Thanks for the tip, I finally beat it by using the Gelgoog by sacrificing my partner :lol:

Once I got GP02, I keep nuking GP03 for fun :rolleyes: Now I'm trying to finish the Titan campaign by using th Messala, 2 mission left :lol:.