Wasn't sure where to post this

I searched the forum and the topic about Macross dreams has been deleted, so I guess I'll just start my own little thing.

I got on my computer and onto these forums as soon as I woke up because I had an awesome Macross dream. Last night, I had a really long dream about me stealing planes that my hired me to do, but that wasn't what was cool. While sneaking through the downtown area of my home city (San Diego), I saw fliers for a Macross Show. I had no idea what it was in my dream, so I went to check it out.

I came to this huge semi-dome building where the front was a glass front that looked like a hanger door and on each side of it was a gate (left exit, right entrance). I went into the entrance because it was a free show I guess (I was even freaking out in my dream because I'm a huge Macross fan, inside or outside of reality). The inside had a semi-stadium layout.

Rounded around the walls there were 4 seating sections. Each one had a Fire Bomber band member talking to the audience on fairly big screen. If I remember correctly, the characters sounded like the japanese voice actors, except speaking english (well, they were in San Diego after all). I also noticed they looked slightly aged. I only got to hear and see Basara and Ray talking to the audience, but somehow I knew the other 2 audiences were watching Mylene and Veffidas.

In front of each section there was some circular hologram thing that was displaying, what I think was, a news reporter talking about the show. She said that Fire Bomber was going to play, there would be some valkyries showing up for display and show and some other fun Macross stuff.It's my guess that the Valkyries would enter from above because it was an open roof (as in no roof). After this, all I remember is going back to my mission of stealing a certain plane for my friend.

I'm working in Adobe Photoshop to sketch the layout of thise theater for your guys too. This is the second time I've ever had a Macross dream.