I Need Help Choosing The Best Orgroid Kit To Buy

OneSixMedia

I would go for the 1/40 scale Imai models. The Imai kits have white metal joints,better movability, missiles and are better transformable. Its also closer to the animation design. Therefor the Arii kits have a nice looking cockpit and the chest armor look better. The legs are square-edged. The plastics used for injection is very brittle and the joint covers and housings are very thin. They could break easily. Details, decals and panel lines on both kits are nearly the same.

The Imai 1/40 Orguss Kei Special is also available from Revell. They named it "Nebo" and sold it as a 1/48 Robotech kit.

• 1 month later...

HELP!!!

Hey guys I just got a variable Orguss of Ebay, the auction said MIB in sealed bags and when I got it their were open bags, parts off sprues, cockpit/pilot glued together. Since this was gonna be a builder that part doesn't mater so much. BUT it did'nt come with the instructions either.

I am prty :angry: right now, but if I can get instructions from someone....I can at least get it built. and at least it has the metal parts.

any advise how I should convey my anger to the seller????

str8 - feedback??

TITLE in auction-

Macross Robotech vintage MIB model kit Orguss transform

Desrcription in auction-

This is a vintage model kit of Orguss. It is a transforming model kit. Parts are still sealed in plastic. Box is in good shape. Nice Artwork.

Sorry to hear that. Hope it was a bargain and really came with all the parts included.

Did he included a picture about the item's condition? If not and you didn't asked for proof than it would be hard to get this settled with partial payment refund. I would have contacted the seller to tell him that he just received a negative feedback.

I'll scan the Instructions for you tonight.

YOU ROCK !!!! thanks !!!

All parts present as far as i can tell...

$15 shipped......great deal ...but felt like car with no keys...untill TSP!! THANKS again brutha.

The pic in the auction was of closed box.

The title said MIB

The description said sealed bags..

This is his reply to my last email after I asked for a couple bucks off to make scans and print copies of instructions:

"Look either keep the item or ship it back, the whole thing was one a few dollars. shipping cost more than the kit, and it was actual shipping cost. I really thought someone would just buy it for the graphics on the box, not relaly build it. So, Keep it or return it for a refund.

Thanks"

I tried but he dont seem to give an S,,neg it is,,,

His reply when I pushed issue and asked if he ever seen the instructions and if he can look around for them.

"Dont know where the instructions went to, saw them in the box before I shipped, in Japanese, no pics on either. Ship it back."

No pics huh???

His ID is twilightsuzuko, ask a lot of questions and save emails when dealing with this guy... <_<

Edited by orguss01