Fold Booster

omega20

Anybody out there have any good reference pictures of a fold booster.... preferably of the three view or line drawing type but any other good reference pics that show enough detail. I'd like to make it in 3D and then maybe scratch build it for my 1/72 Hasegawa YF-19 :D

Thanks B)

The Club-M 1/72 YF-19 (which I own) comes with a fold booster. I've been wanting to recast it and adapt it for the haseawa and yamato valks for a while now, but the clear resin parts that attatch to it REALLY suck. The don't fit for crap. I want to fix them (or more likely, scratch-build replacements for them), but I haven't had the time or the will to do them yet :(

Thanks for the reference pics Joseph... much appreciated :D

I know how you feel Valkyrie. I wanted to try my hand at scratch building and i figured it was a good way to start.... I'll see what i can do... if i make any progress i'll keep you posted. :)

Hey Joseph...

Is there some picture you don't have? Damn, you MUST have tons of GB of pics!!! :blink:

A challenge: have you got a pic of... the vf-19 cockpit (inside controls)? Full colour.

Thanks in advance,

Manu

Hey Joseph...

Is there some picture you don't have? Damn, you MUST have tons of GB of pics!!! :blink:

A challenge: have you got a pic of... the vf-19 cockpit (inside controls)? Full colour.

Thanks in advance,

Manu

I only have 180 mg with fan art included. The majority are designs black and white. I haven't the VF-19 cockpit, indide controls, full color. But the design of VF-11 cockpit so time serve to you.

post-5-1061852544_thumb.jpg

Muchas gracias, Joseph!!!

How much we would like to fly such a baby... :p

BTW, 180 meg in B/W jpg leads to a LOT of pictures, doesn't it?

Thanks again for answering such a hard challenge.

Manuel