Yamato MACROSS Queadluun Rau Millia Robotech Miria 639

RichyX

as title really

just purchased one off ebay and was wondering what sort of prices these went for

mine was new in the box and i paid £40.01 with postage to uk from hong kong

was this a good buy?

also is there a max version aswell as ive seen a blue one but never seen one for sale <_<

thanks mate

i paid roughly around $70 for it which works out about the going rate then, just wanted to make sure i didnt get ripped off thats all

as ive seen them for around $80-90 on there

just wish there were shops in uk that sell these would be a lot easier :lol:

where can i get the blue from do you know?

thanks for the quick replly though much appriciated :D

thanks mate

i paid roughly around $70 for it which works out about the going rate then, just wanted to make sure i didnt get ripped off thats all

as ive seen them for around $80-90 on there

just wish there were shops in uk that sell these would be a lot easier :lol:

where can i get the blue from do you know?

thanks for the quick replly though much appriciated :D

There are one or two places in the U.K that sell Macross stuff, but these are of no use to you if you have to travel miles and miles to see them. Most of the places I have seen tend to sell the stuff at highly inflated prices. I know I have been somewhat spoilt by prices while in Japan. But sometime when you go to a shop and they havent even bothered to take off the price tag for the shop in Aki that they bought it from, and when asked tell you that they buy from that shop to supply themselves. Well after that you gotta ask yourself why bother and just get it from source or some seller on eBay. who`s gonna pay £75.00 for a reissue Bandai 1/55 Hikaru, when you can get em on eBay for half that and in Japan even cheaper.

A while ago the Millia QRar was selling for a song in Japan. Didnt get one then <_< at the same time I saw Max Qrar`s selling for double the Millia prices. whish I`d got that then too.

For U.K prices I dont think you did too bad. Just do as I do, If item + p+p = more than you want to pay dont get it, sooner or later another will come along.

BIG F

thanks for the reply

from what ive seen on ik websites prices are a bot tto much, but then again its england :angry:

i got this from japan, should be here in just over a wekk he says which i carnt wait

i will just have to keep and eye out for them,

but uk is quite hard to get hold of stuff at decent prices, carnt find any shops locla to me that do the stuff

but im going to try forbidden planet see if they can get the stuff in or not

:D