A treat for Golion/Voltron fans! Happy New year!!!

carlodibi

Hi all. Happy new year!! And best wishes to everyone.

In the happy holiday mood I wanted to share some original art from the Golion/Voltron anime!

This is a 156 page collection set at B4 size (10"x14")

A collection of sketches of Voltron, lions, mechanisms, cockpit, controls, weapons, characters, castle rooms, ruins of the city, alternate sequence to form Voltron!, alternate sequence of forming the blazing sword, unrelease weapon gimmicks of Voltron, etc.....

This set is an original set used by a staff memeber at Toei studios. There are writings and marks by this staff member.

I will take pictures of the rest as I get them customized in archival sheet protectors.

I currently only have 4 sheets customized in these thick sheet pounch protectors.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/carlodibi7/alb...460762381832476

Enjoy and have a happy new year!!

Neat. How did you get your hands on that stuff?

On another note, I wasn't very enthusiastic about doing so, but I picked up volume 1 of Voltron on DVD. Isn't this thing supposed to come in a tin?

Neat. How did you get your hands on that stuff?

On another note, I wasn't very enthusiastic about doing so, but I picked up volume 1 of Voltron on DVD. Isn't this thing supposed to come in a tin?

Yeah its suppose to come in a tin. But there is also a non tin version. The non tin is more rare I think but the tin is cooler.