Marduk Fleet Command Superbattleship

macrossvf-1msx

Imperial Marduk Fleet Command SuperBattleship

by me

what do you think

Length 8075 Meters; Width 1300 Meters; Height 295Meters

Single-Barreled Heavy Converging Beam Cannon in the center of the vessel and is fired by separating the dorsal and ventral hulls; it is capable of firing a 56 Megaton pulse every two minutes

post-3776-1145755766_thumb.jpg

Hmmm... pretty good.

It's a little out of scale for a Mardook/Zentradi battleship, since those seem to top out around 4000m long excluding the mobile fortress belonging to Ingues. Still, that aside you've got a pretty good handle of the Mardook/Zentradi hull texture and overall look. The shape of the hull and the position of the tower on the rear remind me a little more of the pre-salvage SDF-1 than a Marduk ship, or maybe the flying bridge from the Mardook version of the Thuverl Salan class.

All told, it's a good piece of work, well drawn and a good beginning from which you can flesh the design out more.

Edited by Seto Kaiba

Hmmm... pretty good.

It's a little out of scale for a Mardook/Zentradi battleship, since those seem to top out around 4000m long excluding the mobile fortress belonging to Ingues. Still, that aside you've got a pretty good handle of the Mardook/Zentradi hull texture and overall look. The shape of the hull and the position of the tower on the rear remind me a little more of the pre-salvage SDF-1 than a Marduk ship, or maybe the flying bridge from the Mardook version of the Thuverl Salan class.

All told, it's a good piece of work, well drawn and a good beginning from which you can flesh the design out more.

393491[/snapback]

thank you

That why I call it a SuperBattleship :D

this

a Imperial Marduk BattleCruiser

post-3776-1145806134_thumb.jpg

Edited by macrossvf-1msx