This is Animation Series : DYRL Bootleg?

jeffbogard

Recent I have brought a This is Animation Series : Do You Remember Love? book in ebay, but I think that it is a bootleg because it´s in extreme good condition, some pages are totally white and others (with text) is "yellowed" (sorry, i dont know if this word exist :p) anyone have any info on this? Because I was tricked in the past when I have brought the Perfect memory book...

thanks!

Recent I have brought a This is Animation Series : Do You Remember Love? book in ebay, but I think that it is a bootleg because it´s in extreme good condition, some pages are totally white and others (with text) is "yellowed" (sorry, i dont know if this word exist :p)  anyone have any info on this? Because I was tricked in the past when I have brought the Perfect memory book...

thanks!

344317[/snapback]

As far as I know its never been bootlegged. There was a re-issue in 1992 and you can see if you have an original by looking at the dust jacket. The re-issue was 1,200 yen and featured on the inside cover adds for the DYRL LD and VHS Perfect Edition (in the back) and the Macross II, DYRL, and Macross TV novelizations; This is Animation 3, 5, 7 Macross TV re-issues (unnumbered); TIA Illustration portfollio; and the Macross DYRL Gold Book priced at 9,900 yen (in the front cover).