Looking for specific kits

Juton

I'm kind of new to modelling, at least seriously. I prefer to build my planes in an In-flight configuration, with gears up an a pilot. Problem is most kits don't come with a pilot figure, does anyone know a kit with 1/48 modern pilots.

I checked HLJ, they have sets with around 12 figures but only 3 are modern pilots. Also does anyone know where I could get a variable kit, I've always wanted to build one of those.

Thanks all.

I'm kind of new to modelling, at least seriously. I prefer to build my planes in an In-flight configuration, with gears up an a pilot. Problem is most kits don't come with a  pilot figure, does anyone know a kit with 1/48 modern pilots.

I checked HLJ, they have sets with around 12 figures but only 3 are modern pilots. Also does anyone know where I could get a variable kit, I've always wanted to build one of those.

Thanks all.

335316[/snapback]

check this out: http://www.1999.co.jp/asp/shop_right_e.asp...&ItKey=&SPage=2

Hasegawa and Preiser are the only kits I know of on the market that make such things. Yes you will have to buy the other figures in the kits, but hey, someone's gotta maintain the planes - right?!

The only commonly available valk kits on the market (other than resin) are the 1/100th and 1/72nd valks. Bandai now molds and distributes them. Just google it with something like "variable valkyrie kit."

While we're at it check out this thread for flying base ideas:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...pic=15736&st=80

Hope that helps!