Quick lowdown on The Yamato Koenig Monster

robomatt

go my koenig nonster from tisinc today.. i gotten alot of stuffs for them b4 and they are really good. they are like 30 min from where i live so ups gound shipping only takes 1 day. good price, good service, fast shipping and close by. but the only stupid thing is that i have to pay taxes...8.25%

i got my monster yesterday and yes, its a really good item. i really enjoy it. my first impression of it was that its really nicely constructed. i do have some complaint about this monster.

1. the manul suckes. i really had a hard time transformering it the first time.

2. one of the diecast part on the feet fell off. i was about to re atteach it but its very loose. i wonder if yamato USA might have a replacement bcause i know it will fall off again.

go my koenig nonster from tisinc today..  i gotten alot of stuffs for them b4 and  they are really good.  they are like 30 min from where i live so ups gound shipping only takes 1 day.  good price, good service, fast shipping and close by.  but the only stupid thing is that i have to pay taxes...8.25%

328281[/snapback]

It's stupider that you cannot even pick the farting thing up since you live so close! :angry: Glad you got one, but man I hate their prices and policies which is why I do not support them at all.