Starting new project

striderhiryu

hi everybody, i'm back after a long time. perhaps many remember my first custom model, the YF-19 battroid. well i'm starting my last project wich is a very personal goal of mine: to build a full variable YF-19 in 1/72 scale.

right now i ordered a styrene sheet (2.0 mm. thick), a hasegawa YF-19 and a bandai VF-19. after i watched a certain custom battroid using a bandai and hasegawa battroid kitbash in battroid mode i finally decided to give this project of mine one last shoot.

hopefully i'll receive my kits in a couple of weeks after i send payment this monday, so if any one can give ideas or any advice you're more than welcome (not that i have not planned the building process), i'll check this tread each week end (my PC crashed).

by the way if anyone wishes you can get your kits and do this a multi-party project in order to share tips to finally build one perfect variable 19.

once i start building i will take pictures of the proces and if done well i'll ad pics of the transformation process.

well' this is it for now, wish me luck. B))