A SLEW of new Out Run 2 vids!!!

isamu

Get them *HERE*

I just wanna go on record and say that this is the fastest, smoothest, silkiest, deliciously looking games I have ever seen! OMFG this is without a doubt GOTY!!!!

Honestly gentlemen...after watching these vids, how on EARTH can you look at PGR2 and get excited at all? PGR2 looks sooo frakking last gen it's not even funny! I watched the PGR2 vids and couldn't help but beg the question..."Is THIS what all the hoopla's about?" 30fps, lack of force feedback and, what I gathered from the vids, lack of good sense of speed.

Then I watched these Out Run 2 vids and thought..."*SIGH*, this is the game I've been waiting for, the Sega we all know and love from the late 90s." Smooth as a baby's butt and fast fast FAST!

This game sooo reminds me of the beautiful Super GT that I can't help be reminded of how far my jaw dropped back in 1996 when I first saw the game. Out Run 2 is going to frakking RAWK on so many levels it's laughable!

party010.gif

party012.gifparty046.gif

party003.gifdance001.gifdance002.gifdance003.gif

dance004.gifdance005.gifparty041.gif

PGR2...you have officially been OWNED!

Edited by isamu