Flashback 2012

I wasn't sure if this qualified as a noob question or not, but here goes. Is there a fansub'd dvd version of Flashback 2012 where the songs are subbed? I've got a version I DLd some months back witout any subs and for some reason it really bugs me when I don't know what they lyrics are. I had the same problem with the first version of Mac7 I DLd because I had no idea what Basara was singing about. That could be considered a blessing to some I suppose.... :p

So, if anyone has a link or knows where I can get a dvd with english subs, I'd appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

Try renaming it the same as your .avi file (except with the .sub extension), and keeping it in the same folder. Then play the .avi with WMP. If subtitles still don't show, try using the .srt extension for the sub file. Also check that in the menu, "View->Captions" is checked.

I guess you can integrate the subs in the movie file using software as virtualdub, but never tried myself.

Edited by fmac