Stickered, decaled, naked

1 VF-1 2NV

I've always felt that a clean, naked look would make alot of things more appealing; like my avatar, for example...

I couldnt agree more. :lol:

(Am I sick or what?)

Yes you are. :p

But since I agree too, that's makes me sick as well. :rolleyes:

I'd like to sticker up all my valks with all the stickers, but I've only got one done, and half of the Fastpack stickered that's on the fished valk. :unsure:

So I guess I fall in the nekid category, for now. ;)

:blink:

Bad image just flashed in my mind. :ph34r:

A mix of stickered and naked. All three of my 1/48ths are stickered up with Takatoy's stickers, as well as two of my 1/48 FAST pack sets (the third is unopened until I decide what to do with it or pick up another 1/48). I hate Yamato's stickers with a passion, the only Yamato toy I've used any of their stickers on was my first, my VF-1J Max. Even then I stopped after the skulls and the U.N. Spacey logos. The stickers are just awful and I have no plans to sticker up any of my others with the stock sticker sheets.

Once I have some spare cash, I plan to shop around for more custom sheets. and then I'll dress up the rest of my Yamato collection.

I wouldn't use decals simply because the custom sticker sheets you can find around here do their job splendidly, and like Graham I prefere to play with my toys.

Unlike Graham, I went all out on my 1/48ths. The tiny details really make those toys look spectacular, and I've had no problem with them scratching or falling off or anything.

Radd,

Since it sounds like you've used the Takatoys stickers for your 1/48s, do you have any advice on how to best cut them out?

I was thinking that a nice sharp pair of scissors would be my best bet since it would be hard to "hold down" some of the smaller stickers to cut with an x-acto knife.

Thanks.