Need some help

Zeta Otaku

Long story short, thanks to a bout of gravity, several of my gundam models have taken damage. I need a site where I can order parts or if any one here has some parts they'd be willing to sell.

What I need is as follows:

right inner hand of PG Gundam MK II

large white v-fin of PG Strike Gundam

white fin for the shield of MG Wing Gundam ver KA

both leg tab parts for the PG Zeta Gundam

Does HLJ offer a service like this? I really need these parts as they are beyond repair (seeing as how the chipped parts went lord knows where).

Any info would be a great help. Thanks!

Hello Zeta Otaku,

yes HLJ IS the right address for spares, but you can´t order individual parts. Look at the instructions, there should be a drawing of the sprues and you can order every individually marked sprue. If I remember correctly there is also a list where you can see the yen price of each sprue.

HLJ offers a service for these replacement parts (you may need a few clicks to find it but it is on their site), but they say it may take a few weeks and you cannot cancel the order once you have placed it.

I have not used this service myself so far but HLJ is really reliable so give them a try.