Macross Toy Books

obakesan

Just wondering if anyone knows of any books that show Macross toys similar in fashion to the "Transformers Generations" book or the new "Transformers First Series Complete" by Jive. Both of these books are coffee table books (I guess) consisting of 100+ pages of photos of the toys and other bits of info.

Has something similar ever been published for Macross?

Thanks,

That's the closest thing you're gonna get, I suppose, but the Figure Oh feature is still just a 15-page or so thing, not a full volume deal like the TF books. There are several things missing in the article, too.

Then again, there are a hell of a lot more TF figures than there are of Macross.

yeah, I wish they would make an all things macross book. Toys, books and anything and everything that was ever released for macross with also plenty of visuals! That would be awesome. :p:D:lol:

I don't have it personally, but it sounds like the recent Figure Ou issue featuring Macross might fit the bill somewhat. Not

I came across the Figure Ou issue while searching the forums. I take it this a hobby magazine type book like Dengenki Hobby and the like? Still would be nice though to have a dedicated book, just eye candy to look at :D . While its great to find and look at the toys online, such as the many Yamato VF pics on the site which helped convice me more and more to buy my first one its not the same as having a book in hand to gloss over. :p:D

Will check out the Figure Ou, if I can find a copy somewhere. :lol:

Thanks.,