My new joke machine

sleddogg83

Good job on that buy! Looks like the owner painted the armor grey to match the DYRL armor. So if you wanted to find the arm armor, you gotta either strip the paint or paint the extra arm armor just to match. ;)

Pat I dont think so. The VF-1S has that off green color for the fast packs and armour.

Sleddogg: Why do you need head lasers? They look ok to me. If you really need a pair get a recast from rohby. He casts them in black/grey so they look jsut fine. Also he recasted teh gun solid. Original guns have a huge gap on the left side of the gun. He also recasted the little minmei doll. ask him if he can color the cast. (normally the recast is white) but if you want it to look original it is a shade of light blue.

Pat I dont think so. The VF-1S has that off green color for the fast packs and armour.

Sleddogg: Why do you need head lasers? They look ok to me. If you really need a pair get a recast from rohby. He casts them in black/grey so they look jsut fine. Also he recasted teh gun solid. Original guns have a huge gap on the left side of the gun. He also recasted the little minmei doll. ask him if he can color the cast. (normally the recast is white) but if you want it to look original it is a shade of light blue.

it says one of the head lasers is broke.

How much does would such items usually cost? Also should I just get a whole set of armor cast so that they match better? Also where is he located and whats his email?

Rohby's actually stopped doing the re-casts, too much degredation in the molds. but you should be able to get a full set from some of the members here. check the for-sale section and maybe post a thread in the wanted section. i got several offers when i was looking for a re-cast. i'm not sure about individual parts though.