two new girls

striderhiryu

i the other topic i made someone suggested me to do a special drawing for christmas and since i have way to much job at the office i´m gonna start accepting ideas from all of you, you can post them here along with your opinion on these two i´m showing here or you can send your idea to my mail.

by the way MK16, if you´re reading i want to thank you for the clean-up you did with the YF-19 girl, if you don´t mind i´ll ask you if you could please give the images a cleaning so i can color them. thanks.

if anyone can clean the images you´re more than welcome to do so. i´ll see if by night i can post another two wich would be the VF-11 and VF-0.

Good Job!

i the other topic i made someone suggested me to do a special drawing for christmas and since i have way to much job at the office i´m gonna start accepting ideas from all of you, you can post them here along with your opinion on these two i´m showing here or you can send your idea to my mail.

What you think about Milia dressed as her Red VF-1J with Santa's cap?