Macross Zero Mecha Wallpaper

U.N.N.GhostRider303 VF-0

Anyone know where I can find some sweet desktops of Ivanov's SV-51 in fighter configuration, as well as Shin Type VF-0D? :o

im not exactly at home right now but if ur willing to wait, when i get back, i could probably whip up some wallpapers for you. had anything particular in mind? check my Macross Wallpaper thread... ill probably post some up there later.

btw, did u find a good copy of Macross Zero?... like i said in ur other thread, if all goes hell, i can send u the fansubs that i have. let me know.

Hey Alpha, lol still no luck on the Macross Zero DVD's. I think I decided to just stick with the 3 I have and wait around until 4 and 5 come out. I'm sure there's scripts out there somewhere that actually make sense. lol who knows? As for the wallpaper, I'm not looking for anything in specific, just single pics of both fighters. I've yet to see any decent stuff of Ivanov's SV-51 and that's what I'm really after. I can definately wait until you get home. Just out of curiosity how long would that be? LOL if its like 5 months from now I won't be around to enjoy it lol. No pressure :p

Hey Alpha, lol still no luck on the Macross Zero DVD's. I think I decided to just stick with the 3 I have and wait around until 4 and 5 come out. I'm sure there's scripts out there somewhere that actually make sense. lol who knows? As for the wallpaper, I'm not looking for anything in specific, just single pics of both fighters. I've yet to see any decent stuff of Ivanov's SV-51 and that's what I'm really after. I can definately wait until you get home. Just out of curiosity how long would that be? LOL if its like 5 months from now I won't be around to enjoy it lol. No pressure :p

i can send u the fansubs i have for mzero if u want.

ill be home in like a week or so. ;)

How much would you want for the fansubs? 'Cause right now I'm broke as a joke, until the magic check comes in but that's still a week or so off target.

You'll be back ina week? lol I think I can handle a week's wait for kick ass wallpaper! :lol:

How much would you want for the fansubs? 'Cause right now I'm broke as a joke, until the magic check comes in but that's still a week or so off target.

You'll be back ina week? lol I think I can handle a week's wait for kick ass wallpaper! :lol:

haha... its cool. ill just send it to you. it isnt like i made the fansubs. i dont deserve any money for it. :p

but i wont be able to send u the fansubs for a week either. i dont have access to my computer. :(

send me a pm and tell me whats the easiest way to send u it to you. AIM? ICQ? some place to upload? gmail account?

anyways, let me know.

I'm a fan of the first two CG images and the final model kit images, so if you could do something with anyone of those images that would be killer.

thats cool. also just wanted u to know that the lineart ones can be colored. ;)

heres a quick color... umm... really quick color. <_<

Edited by AlphaHX

Wow, that came out great thanks for putting that together on such short notice, I appreciate it. By any chance, are you up for one more using a CG VF-0A pic? High Rez solo flight kind of deal? That would be pretty sweet.

Wow, that came out great thanks for putting that together on such short notice, I appreciate it. By any chance, are you up for one more using a CG VF-0A pic? High Rez solo flight kind of deal? That would be pretty sweet.

kinda quick notice but i managed to whip something up. check the other thread again. ;)

Wow, that came out awesome definately my favorite of the three. you have posted on there! :D Oh by the way I sent you a message to your AIM address, you're away has been up and its been signing you on and off , so I've no idea if it went through.