No Micro Missiles w/ my FAST pack?

Qrusader

JS and imode-

I found 'em. I'm terribly slow unless I've had a pot of coffee. I think the excitement of getting my first FAST pack..along with my first Low Viz...had me too amped up.

Thanks for the response.

Found the missiles, put the FP armor on and set my Low Viz up in Gerwalk mode in my office. Now I can't work due to the staring and re-posing. I don't think it's right to drool over a toy like this. I need to see a therapist.

Also, it took me all of 2 hours to go out and order another FP/LOW VIZ Valk combo. Ahhh, the electric bill can wait...

JS - a 1/48 GBP-1S armor system would be the bee's knees indeed....

Yes it would...

We just have to wait... A fun trick to pass the time is to tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I took the ferry over to Shelbyville to get a horn for my shoe. So I got a ferry ticket to Morganville, which was what we called Shelbyville at the time, and I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. Now a ticket for the ferry cost only a nickel, and back then, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on them. "Five bees for a quarter," you'd say. Now where was I? Oh yeah, the important thing is, I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, you couldn't get white onions, because of the war. All you could get were those big yellow ones...

Yes it would...

We just have to wait... A fun trick to pass the time is to tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I took the ferry over to Shelbyville to get a horn for my shoe. So I got a ferry ticket to Morganville, which was what we called Shelbyville at the time, and I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. Now a ticket for the ferry cost only a nickel, and back then, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on them. "Five bees for a quarter," you'd say. Now where was I? Oh yeah, the important thing is, I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, you couldn't get white onions, because of the war. All you could get were those big yellow ones...

-Dad, remember those self-hypnosis courses we took to help us ignore Grampa?

-Do I ever! It's five years later and I still think I'm a chicken. I'm a chicken, Marge!

mmmmmm.....GBP