Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Benson13'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • MWF Information
    • MW Site News & Member Feedback
  • Macross Broadcasting System
    • Movies and TV Series
    • Anime or Science Fiction
  • OverTechnology Think Tank
    • Toys
    • Model kits
    • The Workshop!
    • Games
    • Collectors
  • Fan Works, Local Gatherings and Homepages
    • Fan Works
    • Conventions and Local Gatherings
    • Homepages
  • Reviews & Archive
    • Macross Reviews
    • Hall Of The Super Topics
  • Test Area
    • Test forum

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start





Website URL







Old MW Name

Old MW Post count

Found 1 result

  1. And here we are with the second epic installment of Noob Vs. Models. This threads victim will be ARII's 1/100 scale VF-1A. Now, last time with the Fan Racer, it was all about your basic masking, painting, and sanding. This time I'm going to experiment with some slightly more advanced techniques such as applying waterslide decals, panel lining, and weathering. I have on order some black Promodeller's Wash but it's about 2 weeks out. And as usual, all veteran modeller's are welcome to chime in and share their experience. Since I don't really care about this particular model I'd be more than happy to let someone else pick the paint scheme as long as it's within my abilities. So fire away with your suggestions. I personally was leaning towards the new Alaska Base scheme but we'll see. I can't actually do any priming or painting in the next couple of days because it's hailing/raining/storming out right now and last time I tried to paint after it rained I had to sand it all down, reprime, and repaint. I had no idea that was a bad thing. Oh well, lesson learned and that's what this thread is for. So this what's we'll be working with. Not to complicated, so that's good. First thing I noticed was that the nosecone could be screwed up pretty easy. The way the sprue is connected to the actual piece is going to be a pain in the turdcutter to clip and sand right. On a side note it's taken about 2 and 1/2 hours just to get this single post up because I keep getting sidetracked playing Final Fantasy V.
  • Create New...