Fanart Contest For May - Winner Will Have A Link

EXO

DO NOT POST YOUR ENTRY... PM ME THE ARTWORK AND I WILL POST A THUMBNAIL OF IT. ARTWORK WILL BE POSTED DURING THE ACTUAL POLL. THANKS

Enter a picture of a finished piece of fanart here. A drawing, a model, a custom toy, CG art, sculpture, diorama or whatever you can think of. But it must be a finished piece not a work in progress. You can only enter ONE picture per piece.

In the middle of the month we'll have a poll for all entries we can fit in the poll. I'm not sure how many items we can fit in the poll but it's first come first serve. Those that dont make it will be automatically entered for the next month.

This must be original art, not a photoshop of some pictures found. Artists can enter themselves or can be nominated. Artists can enter by themselves or as a team. There may be multiple entries from one artist as long it's a different piece of art, not different versions of the same piece.

I'm trying to cover everything here, so if I missed something then remind me.

This is for pure fun and everyone is invited to enter. No one can ridicule any entries, there will be no critiques because an entry is final once it's posted. Any person found making fun of any entry will be booted from the thread.

The winner will have their art or thread linked from the main page, the choice is theirs.

So get to it! Let's see what you got!

entries should be in by the 15th. We start the poll that day.