Wedding Valk

Starnite

I am visiting Japan this week and hit one of the model stores, when I saw a new Valk from hasagawa, the wedding valk, Max's two seater. Not sure if this has been posted yet, but a search didn't reveal anything. forgot to check what head model it had, but it looked neat and comes with very nice cover art that I would love to find a poster of. Price was 1980 yen, Didn't get it yet, as I want to see if I can find it cheaper :)

I am visiting Japan this week and hit one of the model stores, when I saw a new Valk from hasagawa, the wedding valk, Max's two seater. Not sure if this has been posted yet, but a search didn't reveal anything. forgot to check what head model it had, but it looked neat and comes with very nice cover art that I would love to find a poster of. Price was 1980 yen, Didn't get it yet, as I want to see if I can find it cheaper :)

Hi, It's not a new model (it is roughly a year old). I't the VF-1D Virgin Road, the same model as the orange VF-1D without the photoetched parts and with new decals. This VF-1D was seen in the episode were Max and Miria got married.

As for the price: you can find it at 1710Yens at Hobby search (Hobby search link) Not a big difference in price if you ask me.