Joke Machine Custom

Solscud007

Sorry about the resurrection.

Wanted to know if it was at all possible to get your custom pieces casted?  I'd love to give this a shot.

I recently had the same problem as you with my 1D JM.  http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=17663  I could not get the paint to coat properly and I did sand and everything.  What I ended up having to do was literally soak the pieces in FUSION and pray that when it dried the paint would not bunch and the details would still come through.  Everything looked like water and ran off with awful holes...

Anyhow.  I'd love to get those pieces casted so I may one day have an O JM.  I've been checking around to see if I can't find a caster who would do small pieces on request for a decent price.

365448[/snapback]

hmm the only thing is you can make this yourself in terms of the head, wings and leg armour i used the head and wings from the hase kit. jsut kit bash it. the boosters too. bt the actual fast packs are from the Tanmen kit. I have original ones but gotta find a recaster

Silverdragon may be able to help us out. He casts as well, but I don't know what his prices are like, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. Give me the go and I'll try and coordinate how many people may be interested in a conversion kit for this if you can provide the parts. I assume the more people are interested, the more feasible it would be for him to take on the job.

Let me know.

Silverdragon may be able to help us out. He casts as well, but I don't know what his prices are like, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.  Give me the go and I'll try and coordinate how many people may be interested in a conversion kit for this if you can provide the parts.  I assume the more people are interested, the more feasible it would be for him to take on the job.

Let me know.

365723[/snapback]

see i dont know how feasible it would be to recast my parts. I can get the fast packs recasted. but the rest is kinda fragile. it would be easier to get hase ostrich kits.