SDF Macross for PS2 rom???

Thai Boxer 9901

So i was looking around on youtube and found some videos of SDF Macross for ps2 and I decided that I MUST have it. Now, since I dont know jack about modding my ps2 to play import games, I was thinking that there has to be a rom out there for the game? I would look on the the ROM sites but everytime I do, I get a million pop-ups and all kinds of crap on my computer. Bad times. So if someone could hook me up with the emulator and rom, that would be awesome!

• 4 weeks later...

Modding the PS2 is easy. For the slim models you put a new cover on it, a few snap on pieces, and then use a boot disk.

A friend of mine said that the older model ps2's were even easier. Remove the front face plate and use a boot disk. Once it boots use a credit card to pull out the boot disk and slide in the game.

The game is pretty cool. If it had played a bit more like a shooter I would give it a AAA rating. As it is I give it an A. I liked it much more than the ACE series.