Pioneers Of War

Nomake Wan

Pioneers of War

Months in the making, my RPG is now completed and looking for members! Come check us out!

An overview:

This RPG begins just before the first episode of the original SDF Macross series. It is open-ended, meaning that you aren't expected to do dice rolls or anything and the rules are not nearly as strict as some other online RPGs. It's the first time I've seen this play style applied to the Macross universe, so it will be interesting to see how it works out. Combat rules are detailed in the "Rules" section of the site.

A very important rule to us admins is that the admins are not allowed to lead the factions. This prevents the owners of the site from up and making all fleet decisions, which over time can cause breakdowns. As such, we are looking for candidates to become the leader of either the UN Spacy or Zentradi military! It's something of a Gloval/Breetai position, but does not mean that you must sit out combat or anything--it just means that you make fleet decisions. How to approach a mission, things like that.

I think that's enough talking on my part... so yeah! I'll try to answer any questions you have, and hope to see some of you join up!

Interesting skin for IPB. A little bland, but then again IPB was never easy to skin in the first place.

I'm not sure if it was just me, but I had quite a bit of difficulty getting the page to load completely in Firefox and Internet Explorer. Mayhap a dead image link or two?

It works fine on my end. The basic skin (anything not specifically Macross) was from the IPB Skin Boards. The Macross elements were done by the other admin, and are hosted by ImageShack as I recall. Imageshack's usually good about image loading, but it has hiccups occasionally.

If you can find a dead image link, tell me and I'll see if I can get it replaced.

It works fine on my end. The basic skin (anything not specifically Macross) was from the IPB Skin Boards. The Macross elements were done by the other admin, and are hosted by ImageShack as I recall. Imageshack's usually good about image loading, but it has hiccups occasionally.

If you can find a dead image link, tell me and I'll see if I can get it replaced.

406180[/snapback]

No need to worry, I isolated the issue, and it was on my end. My firewall's IP address filter is a little (okay a LOT) overzealous.

A note to all! Due to an unforseen Zentradi strike (tricky aliens!), Mission 1 has now begun! All new members will be rushed into active combat, so if you want to find out how the RPG runs for yourself, now's the chance!

Still looking for UN Spacy and Zentradi leaders, as well!

@Seto - Good to hear. Firewalls can be iffy sometimes. ^-^;