The price of Super Parts and Armor Parts is ridiculous!

Novareign

I bought my Ozma armored parts when the VF-25F was announced to be reissued last year so the prices eventhough inflated was not as bad yet. I think I paid about 17,000 yen shipped last year from NY. Bought it on the assumption that Bandai would reissue the Ozma soon after Alto, but ended up waiting for over a year.

People who would like to get the VF-25G if it reissued, might want to consider getting the super or tornado parts now before the price goes up if the VF-25G is reissued.

Hi guys! Glad I can join this forum I feel so lucky that I already bought Ozma Armored parts for around USD 125 (after 20% discount) on the local toy store by last month. They put it on the sale items shelf, and at the first time I couldn't even believe my own eyes. But after checking the box, I know that I was so lucky back then :) Now can't wait to got the jet to be release-yes I got the re-issue item :)

I bought my Ozma armored parts when the VF-25F was announced to be reissued last year so the prices eventhough inflated was not as bad yet. I think I paid about 17,000 yen shipped last year from NY. Bought it on the assumption that Bandai would reissue the Ozma soon after Alto, but ended up waiting for over a year.

People who would like to get the VF-25G if it reissued, might want to consider getting the super or tornado parts now before the price goes up if the VF-25G is reissued.

Best advice I've seen on this topic regarding the G. It may run against common logic, but I think its best to get the parts first and wait on the valk than vice-versa when it comes to Bandai.