Macross Perfect Memory

Culverin

um, i found it at a local store for 200

it's was really, really high up on a shelf and it looked like it was shrink wrapped.

dunno if anybody would be interested? just thought if somebody wanted it i'd let you guys know?

is it really worth it?

have access to Macross II RPG as well, is that hard to find at all?

just wanna know if i'm sitting on some gold mines here

have access to Macross II RPG as well, is that hard to find at all?

If you're talking about the Macross II RPG that was done by Palladium Books, then I'm sorry to say, no. Its out-of-print now, but its not EXTREMELY difficult to find, provided that you look around for it. I know--I've owned two. :o

umm..... $200 bucks for the perfect memory? That doesn't sound right. I'd understand it if it was the Macross Gold book, but not the perfect memory. Only way that book would ever reach that much is if it was signed by the whole staff with some sketches by kawamori and mikimoto. There is a bootleg of this book which is only 20 bucks. The original went down in price because of this bootleg and is now running anywhere from 25 to 45 depending if it comes with the poster and if it's the first or second printing.

hmm...

would i be bad if i asked where i can find some bootlegs? :unsure:

i'm an artist and always in need of more reference material. the RPG source books don't quite cut it...

though nanashi seems to be rectifying the situation a bit

umm..... $200 bucks for the perfect memory? That doesn't sound right. I'd understand it if it was the Macross Gold book, but not the perfect memory. Only way that book would ever reach that much is if it was signed by the whole staff with some sketches by kawamori and mikimoto. There is a bootleg of this book which is only 20 bucks. The original went down in price because of this bootleg and is now running anywhere from 25 to 45 depending if it comes with the poster and if it's the first or second printing.

Wow, the Gold book. I wonder if you could find that anywhere nowadays without having to turn to Ebay.