Plastic welder

Aurelin Hawk

Hi everyone!

For my first post here at MW Forums, ley me tell you about something I've found to be pretty useful. it's called plastic welder, manufactured by devcon. It's an epoxy-like adhesive that isn't as brittle as normal epoxy, and is a lot stronger. I use it to make my own parts for my custom projects, and the stuff can't be beat when you need to fix a part that requires both strength and durability. (it's as strong and resilient as the original plastic, if not more so) It cures in 15 minutes, and reaches full strength overnight, not to mention it can be machined with a rotary tool, and accepts paint quite easily. You can find it for about $2.50 at Wal-mart or your local hardware store. I hope to post some of my stuff here soon. Until then, konichiwa!!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome, and thanks for the tips. Maybe this thing could really help me in welding my Destroid missle launchers to the beat-up, hardly-salvagable Quadluun-Rau I've got sitting in a box. I've been wanting to do it for forever...

Konichiwa until next time? Uh, yeah, sure... :p

Ja né! :angry: