Something you didnt know about your Prime

FlyingPika

Well i preordered my prime from HLJ end of nov/begging of december and it still hasnt come, in despare after reading so many reviews i figured i gonna need 2 of these boi's, so i bought one off ebay, and 4 days later from japan to south africa it came (omw!!!)

I noticed and what i havent seen on these forums/reviews, that theres a button on the back of primes head, and if you press it it moves his mouth plate, you can make optimus ramble on about cardboard trailers etc = pretty kewl :)

And also i read something about falling from hieghts and suspension, but u can actually press his feet verticall up (they on springs) also = kool.

Heres a pic of my brandly new prime along wif his 2 mates, and an escaflowne pic that i havent seen any1 position like this (in dragon mode with the tail up).

I'll post a pic later of escaflowne in robot (??) mode with the dragon wings, then you dont have to do a parts swap a roonie.

Post you best transforming pics here aswell, lets admire the kewl poses, and btw you can get the slight A stance on primes box, by carefully opening the legs before the rachet takes.

post-26-1076100272_thumb.jpg

Only one thing I hate about Prime's posing. You can't position the hand so he can hold the gun to the side Wesssssiiiidddeeee style (Think Menace II Society). Which is a dissapointment since both Alt Smokey and Sideswipe does it and does it well :(

I thought it would be cool if he pose like that.

Edited by JRock

Only one thing I hate about Prime's posing. You can't position the hand so he can hold the gun to the side Wesssssiiiidddeeee style (Think Menace II Society). Which is a dissapointment since both Alt Smokey and Sideswipe does it and does it well :(

I thought it would be cool if he pose like that.

may because prime is a leader not a thug :lol: