About the newly released Yamato Macross 1/60 VF-1J

Dr. Z

I want to know also...

-die-cast content

-if the transformation is identical to the 1/48 version

Super packs would be cool but I will pass if the price difference is too much, money is a bit of an issue. :)

No die-cast (Or extremely minimal)

Transformation is pretty much the same, with a few differences, from what I've heard.

I'm a 1/48 nut. I buy only the biggest toys.

And, to beat you to the punch line,

"That's what she said!"

I want to know also...

-die-cast content

Super packs would be cool but I will pass if the price difference is too much, money is a bit of an issue. :)

Hmm the super pack is like 20-30 bucks more expensive than the standalone version. Worth it IMO--- you get a lot more accessories for what you pay!

-die-cast content

Diecast content consists of the swing bar, and the supporting pieces under the chest. Transformation is similar to the 1/48, just make sure you gently life the shoulder hinges above the stopper when going to gerwalk/battroid mode, and for the swing bar, to detach when going from battroid back to fighter, pull on the back piece to angle out the swing bar, rotate both hips simultaneously forward, this will pop out the nose hatch, then merely push the bar up and out. When going from fighter to battroid, move the nose/cockpit section up, when going back to fighter, pull it back down after the hip bar is pushed out.

Edited by Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0