help with me low viz

kp_assman

just opened and transformed my low viz and i ran into a prob.

The arms are connected to a platform that lies flat in fighter mode BUT in gerwalk and battroid mode, you swing the platform around and "open it" right?

I had no probs extending and opening it the first time. when transforming it back to fighter mode, i'm unable to fully close the platform and extension due to a tab on each platform.

does it fully close or does it rest on the tab. I tried making it fit with extreme pressure and it won't go in

HELP

oh yeah, i saw graham's vid on transforming it but heard no mention of the tab.

Edited by kp_assman

just opened and transformed my low viz and i ran into a prob.

The arms are connected to a platform that lies flat in fighter mode BUT in gerwalk and battroid mode, you swing the platform around and "open it" right?

I had no probs extending and opening it the first time. when transforming it back to fighter mode, i'm unable to fully close the platform and extension due to a tab on each platform.

does it fully close or does it rest on the tab. I tried making it fit with extreme pressure and it won't go in

HELP

oh yeah, i saw graham's vid on transforming it but heard no mention of the tab.

all the 1/48's should look like this. does it help. It rests on the tab :D

post-4-1067473158_thumb.jpg

hmmm,i was wondering the exact same thing.it seems like it should snap down onto that tab,but extreme pressure still doesn't do it.i'm glad i didn't break mine trying to do this.thanks indigofx :)