Working on box design for a limited Edtion Valk

VF-18S Hornet

Ever since I found out that Yamato is going to release the VF-1S Hikaru type, I came up with an novel idea, why not do a box design for my class. This is where I need help from those who are Graphic Design majors, I need to find the font that Yamato used for their name and the font for the type printed on the box fro example; VF-1S Variable Fighter Roy Fokker. and one more thing that Greek symbol on the box what font I can get it from? Or do I have to scan it of the box. The UN Spacy Insignia is easy to do, but the name of the two font's is what I need. here is an example of what I have started.

post-4-1067289147_thumb.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

That font seems rather generic... just make sure you use the Stroke Layer Effect (I'm assuming you're using Photoshop), set it to white, exterior, and play with the width until it looks right.

Good luck, I'd like to see it finished. This might be a better question to ask in the FanWorks section - lots of good graphic advice there.