Dorvack - Mr News

I own the Dorvack mini-magazines Mr.News #1, and #3, and I have only ever seen 1 through 4. Was there more than 4 dorvack Mr News mini magazines?

http://s2.simpload.com/050144569079911a8.jpg

These magazines contained all of the lineart for the show, but focused on models of the series, with lots of scratch built stuff, akin to the Macross Hobby Handbook #1 book (the one with all the prototype Earth Trekkers, models of the radar-valkyrie from the original series, not the elintseeker, etc etc). I believe there were also side-storys, told through model dioramas, although not being able to read much Japanese, I could be wrong.

Dorvack has some of the coolest mecha. Their powered amors are extremely realistic (even if the show is a bit absurd). What came first, Maschinen Kriegers powered armor suits, or Dorvacks powered armor suits? Because they have a striking resemblance to eachother, and in my oppinion, the Dorvack ones seem more plausible - check out the cover of Mr. News #3!

---Liottel.