Animeigo DVD's $4.99 each

Achilles2ca

I just picked up volumes 4-6 of the Animeigo DVDs at my local Blockbuster, marked down from $16.99 to $4.99 each!

Tomorrow I'm scouring the city for the first 3, I'm sure one of the other local stores will have them as there are many, many local stores since Blockbusters multiply like some kind of horrible MacDonald's virus.

Also of note is that they are selling 1960's Raquel Welch videos for the same price, of interest if you're a Misa fan:-). Also Robotech DVDs.

So now I've finally seen the original series. The picture quality is a great improvement espically during the opening credits. But I've got to admit that the theme is better if you haven't heard the words and what's up with those closing credits?

While episodes 13-24 must contain the greatest number of dud episodes in the series, there's still some good stuff in there. Got to find the rest. Glad to see that silly love-triangle of the Robotech storyline downplayed and given dialogue which isn't embarassingly bad.

/Really enjoying my find.

EDIT: The BB site seems to say that only discs 4-9 are currently for sale at that price.

Edited by Achilles2ca