New Fan Created Spacecraft

scottrossi

hello friend, i am a long time lurker, first time poster and am glad to be a part of an actual live and functioning macross message board. it looks to be a great place!

anyway, i am working on a macross fanfiction and rpg supplement, to complement the UN SPACY DATABASE at unsd.macrossroleplay.org

i don't even have a domain or anything yet, i am working on compiling materials and such first. anyways, here is the premise:

The year is 2048 and the UN Spacy is recuperating from the devastating Varauta War, while continuing to settle new worlds and explore the galaxy. Increasing anti-UN attacks have been devastating colonies and convoys across Human space, causing the UN Spacy to increase its military presence and numbers on every front.

The story is set in the Palmyra Sector, which was settled by the Megaroad 9 mission starting in 2021, and continuing to this day, with additional colonial missions being undertaken by the UN Government and various corporations and pioneer groups. Of late, the anti-UN has made itself known in the sector and attacks are increasing at an alarming rate, and to top it off, Zentraedi attacks are on the rise in this sector as well.

Cue the arrival of the Galaxy Patrol and the Macross 18 mission and the battle lines are being drawn. Here is where you come in:

I am looking for some fan created spaceships and mecha designs for this effort for the following groups:

UN SPACY:

1 x "Battleship" design (featuring heavy weapons over mecha)

2 x "Colony ship designs" (think Macross 7 type colony ships ... i would like one 'military base' which is different than the Aberdeen/Beginhill training vessels, and i would also like one Zoological/Livestock ship, similar to the Sunnyflower but with little domes on it for various terrain types)

ZENTRAEDI:

1 x "Heavy Battleship" (flying wing shaped if possible)

SUPERVISION ARMY:

1 x "Flagship" ( Similar to Bodolza TV Series Command Base, but 'different' )

1 x "Battleship" Class

2 x "Carrier" Classes

2 x "Destroyer/Corvette" Classes (not including ASS-1/SDF-1 Macross Class ship)

1 x "Scout Ship/Picket" Classes

1 x Space fighter

1 x Powered Armor

Anti-UN:

1 x "Battleship"

1 x "Destroyer" ( not including the "Untamed Class" )

1 x "Carrier"

(for the anti-UN i was thinking of going for a "gothic" feel to it, with very dark and grim looking spacecraft, think 'cathedrals in space')

All efforts will be fully credited, but as I am obviously not out to make financial gains from this effort, the most I can offer is that, as I am a middle class individual, lol.

I am thinking of using a livejournal as a temporary database, so if anyone is interested in following along and submitting, if i choose to pursue that option, i will provide a link.

THANKS in advance, i look forward to any submits.

If you want to upload it here, that is cool, or if you want to email it to me, scott.rossi@gmail.com

either way, i am cool with it. thanks so much!