Armored Trooper Votoms

Hey guys. I just came across a Armored Tooper Votom 1:36 fig in alot of stuff I got, I was wondering dose anyone have info one this cause I cant seen to find much on the net.

Im trying to find out what the back story is mostly and if they may be worth anything as in a collectors view.

Thanks

Andy

Edited by Goshawk

Hey guys. I just came across a Armored Tooper Votom 1:36 fig in alot of stuff I got, I was wondering dose anyone have info one this cause I cant seen to find much on the net. 

Im trying to find out what the back story is mostly and if they may be worth anything as in a collectors view.

Thanks

Andy

311522[/snapback]

Well....I know of 2 different types of 1/35 AT VOTOMS figures. Takara's Joint Models and Kaiyodo's action figures.

The Joint Models only had the Red Shoulder Custom and Snapping Turtle and were boxed with many pieces/accessories for you to put together.

The Kaiyodo figures had a bunch of different types (Scopedog, RSC, Parachute Sack, StrikeDog, Bloodsucker....). These were PVC-type figures with great realistic paint jobs, but not very poseable at all.

Got a description of what you have?