toy IDs

nemesis120

Hmm, I'm pretty sure that other thing is one of those orguss things that takatoku made but I forget which one it is. And i don't know if anyone else made it (like what happened with a lot of their sasuraiger and dorvack stuff). anybody care to help me out with that?

robotron.jpg

and can anybody id these alphas for me? i'm pretty sure they are 1/55s but i think they made 2 mode and 3 mode 1/55s (not sure on that though)

thanks

b5_1.JPG

Ok, the alpha's are the 1/72 scaled ones. Here's a link to see all the sizes that the alpha's came out in:

Alpha link

And as for the first picture, it's called the nikick from the orguss series. I don't know much about that series as I've never watched it before. Maybe someone else can go into detail about orguss, like Drifand. :p:D:lol:

Hmm, I didn't know that a 1/72 Legioss was made (I knew that it was the one that came with the Tread but I thought that was 1/55 too). Well, it's better than spending $80 on the MPC Alpha (even if it does look good, I'm still not paying that much for a toy without some taste in packaging). And, after I sell those figures (boy how I yearn for the days when I sold that Macress crap for $10, and there was no shortage of people for it), I'll have gotten those for a decent price (like $20~25). And I figured out what the second one is (well, I'm pretty sure - it's hard to make a positive ID since it's really blurry.) I'm pretty sure it's a 1/80 Takatoku (or Convertors, since I think this was something sold under the convertors label) Gerwalk Nikick. I'll let it pass for $6.99 althogether.