Imaginary Forces

Solscud007

Just wanted to show you guys the Kubrick from Bobe Patt's work place called Imaginary Forces. They render video and media like commercials and trailers. I think they also do intros to major motion pictures.

anyway here is their Kubrick named mark

post-26-1105843359_thumb.jpg

Edited by Solscud007

Nice incorporation of the logo into the Kubrick form.

They did good. Who oversaw it? Kyle Cooper? Someone else?

nope, it was Grant Lau, one of our Art Directors. He's big in Kubricks. You should see his office. A wall full of them. As Solscud, he saw it. :p:D:lol:

nope halfed ass tour of the stock room. And poked my head in the other room with the guy who has a hellboy poster and various anime toys. I have that poster autographed by the cast, Del Toro, and creator of hellboy. they came to the wizard con or what ever it was called in Long Beach. and got the poster and autographs free.

nope halfed ass tour of the stock room. And poked my head in the other room with the guy who has a hellboy poster and various anime toys. I have that poster autographed by the cast, Del Toro, and creator of hellboy. they came to the wizard con or what ever it was called in Long Beach. and got the poster and autographs free.

ahhh well next time you come by, or ask bigkid, he saw it. Oh, and EXO too. ;):p:D:lol: