How many types of 1/48 are there ???

orbit

hi, guys .. i hail from singapore and i have been a fan of macross since i was hooked on the

cartoon series way back in 1980's..... anyway, i only just started collecting 1/48... but i was wondering

how many types are there in this series ??? cos i hope to have a whole collection on this series.. ( they are just simply heaven... :) )

so far this is wat i have at the moment :

low vis : 2

max : 1

roy focker : pre-ordered 1

but i am looking around for the hikaru one... any singaporeans have any idea where i can get it ???

oh, by the way, if anyone of u wanna get the low vis.. i saw one selling at $190 at clarke quay (there are quite a few toy shops thereand they do sell quite cheap... )

i scouted around, and at the time of writing.. there is only one left.... all other shops have no stock....

sorry, i heard there is a new version of hikaru vf-1s... but other than that, any new versions coming up ??

and lastly, i hope to find fellow singaporean fans who, like me are in search of all other 1/48s...

thank you