UN Spacy Database

Jester

Another new update for all the Macross roleplay fans out there. New Infantry/Ground Combat rules have been posted.

http://unsd.macrossrpg.com just in case you've forgotten.

If you do come across anyone who has the old http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Alley/4511/ address please advise them of the new one and ask them to change. :)

B)

• 4 months later...

Cheyenne Anti-Air Interception Destroid stats up

OCC's also all updated, and the Spacy/Navy/UNSM/Army/Air Force OCC's for enlisted and Officer will be worked on some more over the next fortnight

:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Within the next two weeks the UN Spacy Database will be leaving the MRC for ever, and moving to its own new domain name. I will be posting details on the my website, the MRC, and here once domain name, space and bandwidth details are finalised.

Watch this space B))

As an addendum, the new site will also be hosting the Macross-15 campaign. The tentative name for the new site is MRA. Macross RPG Arena.

Feel free to PM me or email me questions at dhenwood@hotmail.com if you interested in joining.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Brand new site design is going up a little later this week. Im currently waiting for my wife to finish off the new title design image for me so it can all go together. (She did the MRG's title images as well) :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Due to my mother-in-laws extended holiday with us. (Will be 9 months when she goes back to Argentina in january.) There will be no new updates until mid january. However there will be a total blitz at that point on stats. Both new stats, and old.

:)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Still currently experiencing multiple issues.

Will post when there's an update

301876[/snapback]

Any news? :(

359032[/snapback]

All fixed and working now, err kind of forgot to update things here he he :D