I haven't seen this picture of the Macross...

Pat S

Very cool pic. First time to see that one. Nice.

Graham

Extremely. You know, I wished someone could make a 2 x 2 painting of that, so I could hang it on my wall. That looks like something you could display in an art gallery and get every passer-by's attention.

Off hand I'd say it actually looks a lot like a washed out Macross II shot. Perhaps from one of the PC engine games? Something like that.

BTW, share the love & PM that other pic over here too.

I saw a lesbian Claudia - Misa pic recently too, but won't post that :)

what can I say, please send pic this way too :)

Send the pic this way three. ;)

you buncha perverts!!..... Now you got me all curious on what they look like!!! Add me to that pervert list!!! :p:D:lol:

you buncha perverts!!..... Now you got me all curious on what they look like!!! Add me to that pervert list!!! :p:D:lol:

This why I feel at home here at MW. We're a bunch of pervs. I'd like a PM too please. ;)

As for the SDF pic....it looks sort of grainy. Is it because it was resized or is it from a game like others have said?

This why I feel at home here at MW. We're a bunch of pervs. I'd like a PM too please. ;)

As for the SDF pic....it looks sort of grainy. Is it because it was resized or is it from a game like others have said?

Looks more to me like it was run through a "watercolor" filter on an image editor.