2 seater 1/48s

EXO

would you want one?  

270 members have voted

1. 1. would you want one?

• Hell yeah! Bring them all on! Ostrich, Elint, VF-1D
    • I would buy just one
    • What for? All 2 seaters suck! Backseat drivers suck. You suck!!!
    • I'm done with the 1/48s... and thank god so is Yamato.

Back from the grave....

What makes the two seaters possible? Well lots of hard work and labor and an instense amount of hours spent over toiling to create a perfect transformation VF-1D with the possibility of the VE-1 and the VT-1 to follow.

For now that is all I can say as the ball is now in Yamato's court.

NB4M :lol:

You handed over a sample...right????

It would be "unthinkable!"

Hopefully, this isn't what the person/people in charge at Yamato will exclaim when they hear how much NMB4M wants. :lol: Seriously, I hope Yamato does give NMB4M what he wants. I'm sure there will be lots of buyers for the two-seater variants.

Edited by Wicked Ace

I would only buy these 1/48 2 seaters designed by NB4M if the box had a picture of his big ugly mug smiling with two thumbs up. That way I could know who I should be grateful to and at the same time keep kids off my front yard.

lol EXO! :lol: But i agree, you need recognition dude! And you two EXO (with your Thunder Hammer), you two lords of Macross are keeping the 1/48 scale alive and kicking!

I'm confused though, do I buy Valks to use for the custom (2 seaters, VT-1 possible custom as well) or do I hope for yamato to release it officially????????????????????????????

btw how much would one deserve of such a custom (the selling of design to Yamato)? :D Hope you make some good moola NMB4M!!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

lol EXO! :lol: But i agree, you need recognition dude! And you two EXO (with your Thunder Hammer), you two lords of Macross are keeping the 1/48 scale alive and kicking!

I'm confused though, do I buy Valks to use for the custom (2 seaters, VT-1 possible custom as well) or do I hope for yamato to release it officially????????????????????????????

btw how much would one deserve of such a custom (the selling of design to Yamato)? :D Hope you make some good moola NMB4M!!

We all know what kind of potential the VF-1D has. And let's not forget just how difficult is has been to accomplish.

We all know what kind of potential the VF-1D has. And let's not forget just how difficult is has been to accomplish.

Yeah. Can't wait to see a finished VF-1D/kit in my hands and in my display.

One thing i'm realising the new 1/60 line just isn't exciting any more, just only for battroid mode poses and the 2 seaters.

I blame you! And most of all EXO ! B)):lol:

Yeah. Can't wait to see a finished VF-1D/kit in my hands and in my display.

One thing i'm realising the new 1/60 line just isn't exciting any more, just only for battroid mode poses and the 2 seaters.

I blame you! And most of all EXO ! B)):lol:

Nah, I'd say blame EXO. It's best for all of us. :lol:

I believe Yamato has shown some interest in NMB4M's design. What will come of this, we all will just have to wait to see.

For now Yamato wants pics, and I have conditions.

Why am I posting so much info about what's transpiring??? Well, I would like to have witnesses to talks and records of what is transpiring prior to delivering the goods, not only in pics but in full three-dimensionsial-you-can't-believe-it-goodness.

I have talked to several people about registering and patenting the desing but it seems impossible. Since the desing is originally Kawamori's, there is nothing I can do to register this. But in exposing talks I can track and record everyting and anything priod to production and relaese of this design. Also there are no specific designs of how the actual mechanincs of how the VF-1D actually works, so that is where I have leverage and can claim this as mine.

Yamato's interest is not only for the 1/48 but for the 1/60 as well. According to Graham the 1/60 is coming in the near future and they wish to incorporate this design.

My commitment has always been to produce this for the fans of Macross, and nothing but. If there is a toy company like Yamato who has interest in this design then I hope they look at this with open eyes and ears to deliver this to the fans.

....Yamato, I await your response....

I have talked to several people about registering and patenting the desing but it seems impossible.

I hope you have been talking to attorneys who have a patent/trademark practice. I guarantee you that Yamato has. I hope this turns out good for you, Yamato, and all of us.

My commitment has always been to produce this for the fans of Macross, and nothing but. If there is a toy company like Yamato who has interest in this design then I hope they look at this with open eyes and ears to deliver this to the fans.

i hope the outcome of your hardwork would payoff and you get paid generously.

Like I have always said, I want this for all of us.

I'm not concerned about attorneys and what-not. I just want this produced...

....FOR ALL!!!

I appreciate your sentiments. I just don't want a good guy to get screwed; this is my sentiment. Like I stated before, I hope Yamato gives you what you want.

I appreciate your sentiments. I just don't want a good guy to get screwed; this is my sentiment. Like I stated before, I hope Yamato gives you what you want.

Thanks.

I just hope Yamato really considers what this could do for them and us. After all, it has been 25 years and to date this design and has not been done justice unitl now.

For now Yamato wants pics, and I have conditions.

Why am I posting so much info about what's transpiring??? Well, I would like to have witnesses to talks and records of what is transpiring prior to delivering the goods, not only in pics but in full three-dimensionsial-you-can't-believe-it-goodness.

I have talked to several people about registering and patenting the desing but it seems impossible. Since the desing is originally Kawamori's, there is nothing I can do to register this. But in exposing talks I can track and record everyting and anything priod to production and relaese of this design. Also there are no specific designs of how the actual mechanincs of how the VF-1D actually works, so that is where I have leverage and can claim this as mine.

Yamato's interest is not only for the 1/48 but for the 1/60 as well. According to Graham the 1/60 is coming in the near future and they wish to incorporate this design.

Wow! This is really exciting, and although i thought of it previously but no way would i think there be a possibility for the new

1/60 line to have this function coz of size concerns, and i just shrugged it off. :lol: But now... :unsure:

We want it produced too, but not at the expense of the *you getting done over* possibility.

I'm sure this won't happen, heh heh it's not like this is HG or Toynami is it? ^_^;;;; Pay day becons!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Wow! This is really exciting, and although i thought of it previously but no way would i think there be a possibility for the new

1/60 line to have this function coz of size concerns, and i just shrugged it off. :lol: But now... :unsure:

We want it produced too, but not at the expense of the *you getting done over* possibility.

I'm sure this won't happen, heh heh it's not like this is HG or Toynami is it? ^_^;;;; Pay day becons!

I'm just trying to be cautious and approach this in the best manner possible.

If I were negotiating with HG I would have received a C&D by the end of my first post. <_<

I'm just trying to be cautious and approach this in the best manner possible.

If I were negotiating with HG I would have received a C&D by the end of my first post. <_<

lol...

So can i please ask you one thing good sir... this design is complete then right? You have a fully working VF-1D

and painted advanced kit sitting right in front of you don't you? *grins*