Yamato YF-19 and YF-19A differences...

Valk009

Besides all the VF-1's, the only other valk toy which I like is the YF-19 and maybe the upcoming VF-0! :D

I prefer the YF-19 over the purple bluish YF-19A from the Yamato series. i have been searching for a YF-19 but without any luck, are they really that rare?

Also what are the prices like between all the different versions...YF-19 (first edition), YF-19 (second edition) and the YF-19A? :huh:

it took me almost a year to get my hands on a yf-19 1st edition and it cost an arm and a leg however if you keep looking on ebay you might get lucky and find one at a reasonable price but i doubt it there is some people arround here too that look for rare toys for other people ... anyways my fave is the 1st and the vf-19a is also cool.

theres someone over in the FS section selling his open MIB 1st edititon 19 for $140 shipped. i really wanted one for a while but for $140....i'd rather buy a 1/48. unfortunately, thats the going price(if you can find one) unless you get lucky with a bad listing on ebay but its kind of rare since most everyone that got one, doesn't want to sell theres....even the dudes with multiples.

as far as the 19A, like a retard, i paid some where around $130 plus shipping for it, but i just had to have it and couldn't help myself. :blink: i've seen the 19A every once in a while but shipping is from usually from HK, so you can tack on another $20 to whatever the price tag is. :(

slightly off topic but i'm selling mine for $100 plus shipping. if anyone interested, hit me up. :D