Genesis Climber Mospead DVD

ldclan

Yes the bootleg does have LLA but it is unsubtitled and the video quality is crap. If you absolutely have to have LLA on DVD then it is one option but most folks went online and just downloaded the movie file (which is higher quality I heard) than buy the bootleg set just for LLA.

Thank you both for your replies.

I am aware that GCM was released domestically but LLA was not.

Since I haven't it seen it except for a Real Media file (which is horrible) I wanted to know if it was included with import set.

I would love to own the ADV version if I can get a good quality LLA that I can make a DVD out of myself. Since I do not have a VHS copy or a digital copy to make one, the only way I knew of was maybe the import DVDs included it.

I am assuming that the ADV version doesn't compare with the import set by quality, but is there any other difference between to 2 except LLA being included and the Engrish subs? Thanks.

there is a pretty good version on one of the imacross servers. I can't remember which but there was a thread fairly recently regarding LLA and where to find it. You may want to try the search function for either LLA or the imacross servers.

What's LLA? :huh:

"Love, Live, Alive"

It is basically an after-special OAV made for the Mospeada fans in Japan (yep, all four of 'em :p ) that featured a concert by Yellow Belmont followed by an interview with flashbacks to the series. It is about 25% new footage and 75% recycled footage, mainly it's one long montage to the music of the series. It technically adds nothing to the story but it is cute in it's own right.

I am assuming that the ADV version doesn't compare with the import set by quality, but is there any other difference between to 2 except LLA being included and the Engrish subs? Thanks.

The domestic release has (of course) better audio quality as well and has such fanboy freakout features like subbed music, "clean" intro and endings, song subs in both languages (they will sub a song in english and in phonetic japanese for the hardcore geeks), special features like character and mecha bios (short but hey, it's a feature) and of course that wonderful hard plastic packaging with horrid graphics.

I myself prefer the graphics and overall look of the boot's packaging... at least they used original artwork rather than having Danny down in layout ham-fist trace and color some leftover art prints.

"Love, Live, Alive"

It is basically an after-special OAV made for the Mospeada fans in Japan (yep, all four of 'em  :p ) that featured a concert by Yellow Belmont followed by an interview with flashbacks to the series. It is about 25% new footage and 75% recycled footage, mainly it's one long montage to the music of the series. It technically adds nothing to the story but it is cute in it's own right.

LOL!

Unpopular cool shows = No lame sequals

Let us hope something in the works right now does not end up as Mospeada 7 in Japan..........

have a Mospeada screensaver I made using Macrossworld Icons to tide you over until you find LLA

Mospeada.scr

Edited by Myriad

Does anyone know where a copy of the Robotech The Movie The Untold Story might be at? Thanks.

Burning in hell next to Hitler.

:lol:

Joking.

I am unaware of that piece of slime being available online anywhere but I'm sure someone here does know where it is at. You might just want to do yourself a favor and find copies of Megazone 23 parts 1-3 rather than watch that terrible, terrible edit called Robotech the Movie.