BP8's

Rohby

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I can join the growing group of broken part BP8's owners. A visitor elbowed over my VF-1S Fokker in Gerwalk mode and broke the left hinge point right off. Who do I need to contact to arrange for a replacement??

yea, he is away till at least mid july, he is either busy or on trips, as i last talked to him. he is the best btw!!!

I guess I can join the growing group of broken part BP8's owners.  A visitor elbowed over my VF-1S Fokker in Gerwalk mode and broke the left hinge point right off.  Who do I need to contact to arrange for a replacement??

414352[/snapback]

I sent a PM to Neova but he posted a while back that he'd be too busy to respond to PMs until the end of July.

414425[/snapback]

Thanks for the reply, I'll PM him in August. I am just uncomfortable with the idea of using epoxy on the joint with the weight of the boosters attached to it.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 years later...

I should point out that I searched Shapeways pretty thoroughly for a BP-8 piece. I found pages for replacement parts for...

VF-1 1:60 v2 shoulders

Yamato 1:60 YF-19 biceps

Arcadia VF-0 shoulder hinges

So, there's clearly a market for replacement Valkyrie parts on Shapeways. But could not find any replacement BP-8 parts. The search is quite difficult, however, because these replacement parts seem to be avoiding the use of copyright-infringing names. So they have innocuous names like "Variable fighter bicep" or "19 shoulder joint." It's possible that it's already on Shapeways but I just don't know the correct search terms.

• 2 months later...