Official Gundam Seed Destiny Thread

Anubis

Terminal?  Very late to be introducing yet another faction I'd say.  But ah well, given the state of the storyline, why not....  I figure, we'll get a very one sided battle, and the story ends abruptly with Dullindal dying or some such thing.  All I can say is, great, let the slaughter commence. :D

329771[/snapback]

I noted what Terminal was already.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...ndpost&p=327445

What? No one reads the notes I post?

Here it is again for those of you who don't pay attention.

2. After the first war, an underground organization "Terminal" was established by former 3-ship alliance people from EA/Orb/ZAFT, to ensure peace and stability of the world. AA (and, of course, Eternal) is the paramilitary of Terminal. Terminal was mentioned in the conversation on AA.

As I stated, Terminal is a large underground information network. This is how AA got info as they were cruising along. They were mentioned at various times during the course of the series (ep. 24, 31, 39, we're just now getting a clear picture of who they are). I won't be surprised if they had people in control of ships. Granted only a few ships, and those 250m-class look old so those might just be pieces from the scrapyard. Those ZAFT ships might also be scrapyard pieces. <_< Eternal/AA are really the para-military faction of Terminal. Terminal appears to not take action, only pass it to those who do.

I noted what Terminal was already.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...ndpost&p=327445

What? No one reads the notes I post?

Here it is again for those of you who don't pay attention.

2. After the first war, an underground organization "Terminal" was established by former 3-ship alliance people from EA/Orb/ZAFT, to ensure peace and stability of the world. AA (and, of course, Eternal) is the paramilitary of Terminal. Terminal was mentioned in the conversation on AA.

As I stated, Terminal is a large underground information network. This is how AA got info as they were cruising along. They were mentioned at various times during the course of the series (ep. 24, 31, 39, we're just now getting a clear picture of who they are). I won't be surprised if they had people in control of ships. Granted only a few ships, and those 250m-class look old so those might just be pieces from the scrapyard. Those ZAFT ships might also be scrapyard pieces. <_< Eternal/AA are really the para-military faction of Terminal. Terminal appears to not take action, only pass it to those who do.

329787[/snapback]

You have to note, the jab wasn't aimed at you. I don't recall ever hearing "The Terminal" on the show. So, what I'm saying is that in order to even remotely make sense of the story, we not only have to watch the series, but get background from writer interviews. Not a good way to promote a series if you ask me.

You have to note, the jab wasn't aimed at you.  I don't recall ever hearing "The Terminal" on the show. 

329796[/snapback]

Not "The Terminal". Just "Terminal". I even mention the episode #'s where the name appears. Re-watch those episodes and listen for it.

So, what I'm saying is that in order to even remotely make sense of the story, we not only have to watch the series, but get background from writer interviews.  Not a good way to promote a series if you ask me.

This has been done for years. Macross was done like this. Most of the notes for M0 were in the DVD liner notes, not in the story itself. Not everything is explained in the series or otherwise, every series would be twice as long and twice as boring. This is how we get specs, information about the series, etc. And promotion is done in those same magazines and interviews. It's impossible to cram that much information into the series without driving everybody nuts.

You have to note, the jab wasn't aimed at you.  I don't recall ever hearing "The Terminal" on the show. 

329796[/snapback]

Not "The Terminal". Just "Terminal". I even mention the episode #'s where the name appears. Re-watch those episodes and listen for it.

329813[/snapback]

Yah I noticed Andy said Terminal in ep 39 and didnt make much sense of it untill I read your "note" but I had no idea they had a small army. Pretty nice. Atleast it wont be AA and Eternal vs ALL of freakin ZAFT. :)

Yeah I noticed those Nelson-classes and the Agamemnon-class with the Izumo fleet were the original versions. I'm guessing their crews went over to the 3 Ships during the last battle and they just stashed their ships away for a situation like this.

At first I thought they were survivors from the Alliance base that just got blasted.

I'd like to see epi 49 start out with a huge Lohengrin barrage from the Archangel and the Izumos.

Yeah I noticed those Nelson-classes and the Agamemnon-class with the Izumo fleet were the original versions. I'm guessing their crews went over to the 3 Ships during the last battle and they just stashed their ships away for a situation like this.

At first I thought they were survivors from the Alliance base that just got blasted.

I'd like to see epi 49 start out with a huge Lohengrin barrage from the Archangel and the Izumos.

329927[/snapback]

That one Agamemnon-class behind the Izumo-classes looks like the refit-version. But it's hard to tell from the preview. We'll know when it airs. The Nelson/250m-classes definitely look pre-refit versions.

BTW, FLETs preview for next week.

Requiem must be stopped, and the Archangel first heads towards the primary relay colony. Seeking to avoid battle, Lacus appeals to the ZAFT forces and they seem ready to make way, but a superior officer says that they are part of LOGOS, and the battle starts. Meanwhile, Shinn and Rey have appeared at Messiah with their Gundams. Rey strongly agrees with Dullandal's inspirational speech. Shinn, somewhat at sea until then, also begins to agree. At the battle, Yzak and Deakka come rushing in as re-inforcements. Upon seeing Justice whirling around the battlefield, the action Yzak takes is..

Gil is playing the LOGOS card with the opposing fleet like I thought. If Yzak decides to stand down and arrest Gil, I guess we have a civil war on our hands.

Gil is playing the LOGOS card with the opposing fleet like I thought. If Yzak decides to stand down and arrest Gil, I guess we have a civil war on our hands.

329939[/snapback]

Yzak will stand down, right after he punches Athrun in the face. "Oops, sorry... mistake, I'm your friend, was that your face hitting my fist? You should really watch where you're going, Athrun. :lol:"

Just got the 73.5 USD in my hand. Love it. it is simply the best toy out there. The feet are so posable! Can't wait to get my Blast and Force.

I really wish that they would make GQs of all the mportant Gundams, especially destinly and Saviour and Infinite Justice and Freedom.

I'd like a Destiny GQ.

In the pic above I love the one with Crueset blasting Dullindal ala Char finishing Kicilia.

It actually looks like Talia who's blasting Gil with the rocket....

Spoiler time (courtesy of AnimeSuki/Seed-Forums/Char's Blog):

From Gundam Ace and Dengeki Hobby

EDIT:

Although, it could be the same source, but it appears the Gundam Ace spoilers are confirmed for the most part.

Dengeki Hobby Magazine phase-50 translation:

The Orb forces are in a pinch against the combination of Messiah, Requiem and the Minerva. The Archangel and Athrun move to protect Orb, and Shinn chases after them. Remaining behind, Kira faces Rey. Then, with the battle in a stalemate, Dullandal finally orders Requiem to fire...

Gundam Ace phase-49

translation #1:

With the firing of Requiem ordered by Dullandal, the EA forces were completely annihilated. In order to stop the 3rd firing, the Archangel and Eternal hurry to the first relay point. At that time, Shinn was uncertain about the path he had chosen for himself. To him, Rey talks about his birth for the first time.

translation #2:

Requiem's shot fired by Dullindal had in effect annilated the EAF. ArchAngel and Eternal, trying to prevent a third shot from firing, swiftly moved toward the first relay point. This is when Shinn became confused about the path he ought to choose. Seeing him like this, Rey spoke about his own birth for the first time.

Gundam Ace phase-50

translation #1:

With backing from Rey, Shinn has decided to follow Dullandal. He goes out on the attack together with Rey and they cross blades with Athrun and Kira again. However, Kira is somehow able to avoid that attack, and he heads towards the mobile stronghold Messiah, where Dullandal is, for the closing stage of the final battle...!

translation #2:

With Rey backing him, Shinn made up his mind and decided to follow Dullindal. Launching along side with Rey, they came face to face with Athrun and Kira again. However, Kira tried to avoid battling and headed for the destination for the final battle, Dullindal's mobile fortress Messiah...!

Comments:

-It looks like Rey reveals his birth to Shinn instead of Kira.

- Wonder if Athrun is gonna use IJ's self-destruct.... His insurance must be quite high...3 MS in 2 years already....

-A few notes indicate that it will be Athrun vs. Shinn, then switch to Kira vs. Shinn in the last ep, although no one can figure it out. I get the feeling when Kira breaks off to take on Messiah, Shinn is gonna follow. Then we have a RotJ moment, Dullindal (Palpatine) watches Shinn (Anakin) fight Kira (Luke).

-If Neo uses Akatsuki to reflect Requiem back on itself...I'm gonna need to buy some stock in ORB...

Random notes:

- 1/144 HG Destiny will be due out in November. With the Wings of Light attachments

- Plamo Radiocon 2005 reports indicates that Akatsuki and Andy's Murasame are also in the works. (Gunota)

Edited by azrael

Dude that is Talia!! :lol::lol::lol: Even better.

Char gets credit for killing two Zabi members.

Here's the Zabi kill roster:

Garma - Char didn't kill him himself, though he did lead him directly into the White Base's range of fire, which shot down the Gau or whatever the carrier plane was called, and Garma went down with the plane.

Dozle - Amuro killed him at Solomon.

Gehrin - Killed by Kycilia.

Kycilia - Bazooka shot from Char.

Degwin - Killed by Colony Laser at Gehrin's order.

Dude that is Talia!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Even better.

Char gets credit for killing two Zabi members.

Here's the Zabi kill roster:

Garma - Char didn't kill him himself, though he did lead him directly into the White Base's range of fire, which shot down the Gau or whatever the carrier plane was called, and Garma went down with the plane.

Dozle - Amuro killed him at Solomon.

Gehrin - Killed by Kycilia.

Kycilia - Bazooka shot from Char.

Degwin - Killed by Colony Laser at Gehrin's order.

330314[/snapback]

Of all the Zabis, Gehrin was the most interesting one. Probably because he was the genius that had gotten the Zeons that far. His death was pretty sad, and it's easy to see why he had such a large following in the Zeon military. The real sad part was if it weren't for the Zabi family feud, the Zeons might have actually won the one year war.

BTW, love the last two shots, which seem to be homage to DYRL.

Edited by kalvasflam

........47 blew........48 is gonna suck when I see it......and I'm almost ready to condemn this series to ever be disscussed in public.....I will lop off heads I swear to god.

329434[/snapback]

YEESH calm down no need to blow your stack it's just a show.

So does anyone have any idea on when Gundam Seed Destiny is coming out in the USofA? I am patiently waiting when I found out that it's coming out in the fall of this year after the final volume of Gundam Seed is distributed maybe I'll check out Bandai's site for the answer. :mellow:

329214[/snapback]

Word was, they were trying to get it on CN. As for DVD release, late 2005/early 2006. They started dubbing around July of this year.

329229[/snapback]

Thanks Azrael for the update. Now if only CN Don't blow it for another stupid cartoon ie. a rerun of Mucha Lucha or worst. <_<:angry:

I like the look in this pic:

http://pam.main.jp/jpg/event/ths2005/ths2005_007.jpg

Although, it does look a little Out-Frame-ish, but I like it. :)

330619[/snapback]

Speaking of out-frame, is this it?

http://pam.main.jp/jpg/event/ths2005/ths2005_056.jpg

If it is then it could be the first new model I've brought in ages.

Looks like there is an Outframe kit in the works,

http://www.hobby.co.jp/hobby_show/japan/pla/324.jpg

Edited by Fort Max

you can check it yerself

HERE

edited : scroll down the page and you can see lotsofthingsss

330592[/snapback]

... like the pic of the resin prototype of the VF-0 in Battroid mode :ph34r:

EDIT:

... of a company that ain't Yamato... poo :(

Edited by Twoducks

Looks like there is an Outframe kit in the works,

http://www.hobby.co.jp/hobby_show/japan/pla/324.jpg

330625[/snapback]

Huh, that's the Astray Out Frame, all right. Looks like it comes with the gun camera, the normal backpack, the Aile pack, and possibly the manipulator pack? And what's that on the right of the Blue Frame L? Could that be Destiny Impulse?

Yes, that is the 1/100 HG Blue Frame L. And, yes it is Destiny Impulse. Looks like a scratch built since that stand is the MG Freedom stand. Out Frame looks like a scratch built. That Aile Striker pack looks like the 1/100 Strike/Strike Rouge pack.