Official Gundam Seed Destiny Thread

Anubis

Yup, this is a Destiny thread, not a 'lets bash M7 thread'. Please keep the M7 comments, or Macross comments in general out of this thread.

I agree, the Impulse does resemble the victory to a certain degree. I think it's the shoulders and central chest section that bear the most resemblance.

Graham

I agree, the Impulse does resemble the victory to a certain degree. I think it's the shoulders and central chest section that bear the most resemblance.

Graham

If only it was complex as the Victory then I would have brought the first GQ allready.

Perhaps Shinns new unit will rectify the lack of complexly engineered suits in this series.

A transforming "Freedom Mk2" would be logical after they did the same thing to the Strike to get Impulse.

btw, New pics of all kinds of fgures and models posted on Gunota including final catalogue shots of the Force Impulse HCMP.

Finally, has anyone else actually watched the edited epsiode?

I did and as recaps go it was pretty good, got to see all the cool bits again and it reminded me that quite a bit has actually happened in the series so far.

yeah,, the recap ep was not that bad. This is the only recap ep that has nothing new,, which I enjoy because you can skip it if you don't need a recap. I hate older recap eps where a captain is in a meeting , captain sit and flashback,, report, this,, report that.. .. I hate those. :angry:

"freedom Mk2".,, you know what'll come after that , right? "Super freedom MK2" :lol:

Edited by F360°

oh here's some new SEED Destiny HCM pro pic..

force_inpuls_2.jpg

zaku_worrier.jpg

and there's more just not from seed :)

100_2.jpg

mk2a_2.jpg

these new ones look real nice the shiki is looking a little better now but the force impulse is looking great, i wonder if we will see the strike and freedom? i cannot wait for a nice crossbone x-1

The HCM Pro Hyaku-shiki is looking quite better now. I am still impressed at the Force Impulse's detail at this size. The core splendor is going to be so very small.

Edited by Anubis

First pics of Cosmic Reigon Freedom Gundam can be seen here and some more of those wack I-doll figures.

http://groups.msn.com/rlhmnqs8dd8puj7pei4u...508611873631544

...and the other Destiny MSIAs too....

Who says 'size ain't everything'?

Look at that cannon pack!! :blink:

post-26-1107477891_thumb.jpg

Edited by GRAND CANNON

those look real nice as well i am very interested in that one, the bigger the weapons the better. :)

First shot of Neo's custom Windam as well. Interesting paint scheme.

Now here is a truly wonderful pic.

post-26-1107484188_thumb.jpg

Is that MSIA orange Blaze Slash Zaku just a place holder for the Gouf Ignited, or is there not going to be a Gouf Ignited?

That would be a Blaze Zaku Phantom, to give it it's correct name. I think it's rumored to be piloted by Miguel's brother. IIRC, it does appear breifly in one episode of Destiny so far.

The Gouf Ignited's pilot is named Haine Westenfluss (sp?). I'm pretty sure that Bandai will make an MSiA of it later.

Graham

Is that MSIA orange Blaze Slash Zaku just a place holder for the Gouf Ignited, or is there not going to be a Gouf Ignited?

Eventually there will be a Gouf Ignited. That, however, is just a Blaze Zaku Phantom-Haine Custom.

That would be a Blaze Zaku Phantom, to give it it's correct name. I think it's rumored to be piloted by Miguel's brother. IIRC, it does appear breifly in one episode of Destiny so far.

Actually, it's suppose to be Haine's (hence the pic of him next to it). In fact, it was suppose to be Haine who piloted that orange ZAKU a few episodes back.

Hey is it just me or is that shade of purple on Neo's Windam the same shade of purple as Mwu's flight suit...?

Well....it's a little more magenta than purple.....but ain't that a coincidence...... :ph34r:

Hey is it just me or is that shade of purple on Neo's Windam the same shade of purple as Mwu's flight suit...?

Well....it's a little more magenta than purple.....but ain't that a coincidence...... :ph34r:

Strange, i've just realized that Neo's new Windam is the same color as his Mobile Armor :blink:

Just picked up the MMM GQ Sword Impulse. Haven't had time to take it out of the box yet though. Will do a mini-review later. Looks sweet in the box though.

Graham

So???

Where is our Mini review??

I wonder about the head sculpt and the waist. In my Metal MAterial Strike I found the head sculpt wasnt so good and the waist looks too wide.

Are they using the same frame of the Strike?

Just picked up the MMM GQ Sword Impulse. Haven't had time to take it out of the box yet though. Will do a mini-review later. Looks sweet in the box though.

Graham

So???

I wonder about the head sculpt and the waist. In my Metal MAterial Strike I found the head sculpt wasnt so good and the waist looks too wide.

There's the review of the MMMGQ Force Impulse on page 50 if you're in a hurry to find out more :p:blink:

Graham

So???

There's the review of the MMMGQ Force Impulse on page 50 if you're in a hurry to find out more :p:blink:

:rolleyes: